Recruitment – English Instructors
The American Language School (ALS) at UTC is recruiting for Academic English Instructors.
- Status: Full-time
- Hours: Monday – Saturday
- Department: American Language School (ALS)
- Compensations: Competitive
- Masters in TESL/TEFL and at least one year experience teaching and assessing English for Academic Purposes (EAP) in higher education, or
- Successful completion of the CELTA is also acceptable assuming the individual has adequate teaching experience in higher education
- Non-native speakers must submit documentation of C2 or equivalent English proficiency
- Experience developing and implementing academic English curriculum
- Experience working internationally in an English speaking university
- Demonstrated experience or understanding of program accreditation requirements
The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications immediately and continue to accept applications and nominations until the position is filled. If interested, please email us and we will let you know the needed documents for a complete application. Candidates should provide a curriculum vitae, a letter of application, and three references.
Inquiries, nominations, and applications are confidential and should be either submitted online via the UTC Faculty Recruitment Application Form or emailed to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2022