Recruitment – Social Media & Content Assistant
UTC is looking for a creative Social Media and Content Assistant to join our Communication team. As a Social Media and Content Assistant, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy as well as for creating, improving, and maintaining content to increase our online presence and improve our communication efforts. Your duties will also include writing, creating and sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Status: Full-time
- Hours: Monday – Saturday
- Department: Communication
- Compensations: Competitive
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write, edit and proofread content in French and English.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Keep up with technologies used in social media.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, French or related field.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop quality content that provokes engagement.
Candidates should provide a curriculum vitae, a letter of application, and three references.
Applications should be either submitted online via the UTC Administrative & Staff Recruitment Application or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: December 3rd, 2021